Electronic Design Engineer
· Design and Develop Electronic Products against internal and customer specifications to Albacom Design Procedures.
· Support Sales.
· Support Manufacturing
JOB REQUIREMENTS – Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
· Review Customer Specifications and requirements and create technical proposals.
· Design and develop designs according to Albacom Design Procedures: (Concept Development, Component & Part Selection, Design of electronic circuits, PCB design, prototype build & test)
· Supports Sales in preparing Quotations, technical replies to customers and technical meetings
· Support Production in transfer of designs from R&D to NPI & Production.
· Support Production in testing and fault finding
· Assist and contribute in all aspects of our design and manufacturing process, e.g Supporting ECO’s, Continual Improvement etc.
· Discuss Requirements with Suppliers when required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Minimum BSc or BEng in Electronic Engineering
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
· Hardware Development with experience in developing analogue & digital components
· Experience in digital signal processing.
· Experience in Power Supplies
· Experience in DC-DC couplers
· Experience in using Orcad & 3D Design Packages
· Experience in programming micro-controllers
· Experience in embedded Linux